Financial steps to take
December 29, 2017
I’m Miriam Neff-with STARTING OVER FINANCIALLY,-and I’m Valerie Neff Hogan, and we’re here to talk about money
M Losses toss us sideways in so many ways. Loss of a spouse, job, home, decisions crowd our minds and often confuse us. These 6 steps that can help you organize and prioritize. I’ll list them here and you can find them on our website.
- Don’t make any decisions for awhile.
- Start tracking all your expenses. Basic budget forms can be downloaded from our website.
- Pay your bills promptly.
- Find out how much you have in assets and your liabilities as well.
- Organize all financial documents
- Talk to other wise people about their decisions and your choices.
You are not alone, and you can get through this.